- H. Cooper Black Recreation Area - Our 5th Annual Ride will be held here again. We could not find a better venue than H. Cooper. There also are more than 20 miles of equestrian trails and sand roads for riders in the park, some that lead into Sand Hills State Forest. H. Cooper Black is also adjacent to Cheraw State Park, which offers a championship golf course, cabins, camping, boating, fishing and more.
- Double J Ranch - Dave and Janice graciously allowed us to hold our 1st annual ride at their ranch. Please visit their site for pictures and more. You will love the riding. Check out the "Wet and Wild" weekends. You don't know what you're missing.
- Mesothelioma Cancer Center
- According to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, there are currently 25 million living individuals who have served in the United States' armed forces. Hundreds of thousands, if not millions of these living veterans were exposed to toxic asbestos-containing materials during military service.
- Mesothelioma & Asbestos Awareness Center
- The MAA Center website is recognized by DisabilityInfo.gov as a trusted resource for veterans and members of the military community, and they are also accredited by the Health On The Net Foundation as a credible and trustworthy source of medical information on the web. Their organization is committed to increasing awareness of the causes of mesothelioma cancer through our public outreach efforts and the distribution of informational materials.
Please visit their websites to get all the information.
The National Military Family Association is the leading nonprofit organization committed to strengthening and protecting the families of the men and women currently serving, retired, wounded or fallen. We provide families of the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, Coast Guard, and Commissioned Corps of the USPHS and NOAA with information, work to get them the benefits they deserve, and offer programs that improve their lives. Our 40 years of service and accomplishments have made us a trusted resource for military families and the Nation's leaders. To learn more, visit www.MilitaryFamily.org.